Manchester Music Tours Tickets and Dates

Read Customer Reviews
MANCHESTER MUSIC TOURS is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 23.
  • y_2018, m_8, d_14, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_23
  • loc_en_GB, sid_manchester-music-tours, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_seetickets
  • bvseo_sdk, net_sdk, 3.1.1.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 15ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT

What people are saying about Manchester Music Tours

Rated 4 out of 5 by from joy division tour A very good tour but it is sad that almost eveything has been knock ed down
Date published: 2018-08-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by from One of life’s ambitions for me I have been a huge smiths and morrissey fan for 35 years and to go to some of the places that I think I know well was such a treat. Rose Gill was a fantastic host and you felt you’ve known her all your life. Loved Manchester and looking forward to getting back. I will be deffo booking a music tour as well. Very enjoyable
Date published: 2018-07-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Smiths tour What a day! Truly had a great time on this tour visiting the poignant sites linked to the Smiths. This tour is a must for smiths fans. I’ve always wanted to see inside the Salford lads club, especially the Smiths room which is a true shrine to their once greatness. The iron bridge, another must see just to read the many messages left by fans. Overall, a fantastic day in Manchester.
Date published: 2018-07-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fantastic tour well worth it. My wife and i went on The Smiths tour, being a Smiths for 34 yrs, i honestly could've cried at had a small tear in my eye just being at/in Salford Lads Club, seeing the room they have made dedicated to The Smiths amazing AND it still operates the same as it it did from when that photograph was taken! Time taken on tour was super never rushed hurried, was more a bus run with friends, once again fantastic well worth it.
Date published: 2018-07-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Definitely Maybe a great time!!! Went in the Oasis tour the same day as the Noely G show at the Arena. It was informative and really a fun afternoon. Saw 99% of the Oasis-related sites that you’d expect and the other 1% will just have to be another day. Rose is super nice and knows so many little details about the music scene of the 90s. I’d like to go back and do another Joy Division or The Smiths or Stone Roses or any of the awesome bands from MCR. Worth the time, effort and money!!!
Date published: 2018-05-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nice tour I had a nice tour. Stand beside the entrance to Afflecks and they will pick you up. If you are an Oasis-fan you should go.
Date published: 2018-05-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best birthday present ever! Fantastic tour around the city and very interesting trivias about Oasis. Rose, our guide, she is simply great! Matteo and Silvia
Date published: 2018-05-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The Oasis experience Rose is just perfect. She's a stunning guide and doing a superb job in carrying on Craig's legacy through the wonders of Mancunian rock'n'roll. Madferit!
Date published: 2018-04-29
  • y_2018, m_8, d_14, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_23
  • loc_en_GB, sid_manchester-music-tours, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_seetickets
  • bvseo_sdk, net_sdk, 3.1.1.0
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT