Paws at the Palace Tickets and Dates
Paws at the PalaceFollowing the huge success of our 2019 paw-some dog-friendly event, we are delighted to announce that this event will be returning on Sunday 28th June. Perthshire's go-to dog event for 2020 is organised in partnership with Dog-Friendly Perthshire, and is the perfect chance to treat your four-legged friend to a grr8 day out!
Paws at the Palace will feature doggy fun and games, parades of different breeds, agility classes and some paw-some demonstrations.
The all-day event will also include food stalls (for humans and dogs), cooldown areas, and a host of stall holders selling doggy gear and gifts!
Gates open: 9.30am
Event begins: 10.00am
Paws at the Palace
Scone Palace, Perth
Before your arrival, we thought you might appreciate some tips to ensure you enjoy your day!
Please follow the signs on the A93 for Scone Palace / Braemar and access via the main gate. Our friendly parking stewards will show you where to park. Please note there is a 250 metre walk from the car park to the event area.
Postcode for Satnav: PH2 6BD
Please remember to print out your e-tickets and bring them with you ready to present at the entry gate. You do not have to queue at the Ticket Hut if you have a pre printed ticket or have it on your phone. Just go straight to the Fast Access Gate.
This is event is all about the dogs! Please ensure you keep your 4 legged friend on a lead at all times and don't forget to clean up any mess! Watering Stations are located throughout the event area.
We have several photo opportunities around the event and invite you to take as many good shots as possible then share on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter with the hashtag #pawsatthepalace.
This is an outdoor event so keep an eye on the weather. It may be summer, but it is Scotland!
A selection of hot and tasty snacks are available at either our outdoor catering area or in the Servants' Hall Coffee Shop
There are plenty of toilets on site which are all signposted but there will be plenty of team members on site to direct you.
There will be a Breed Parade at 4.00pm starting beyond the medieval arch. If you wish to take part, please be in position by 3.50pm.
Terms and Conditions
1. This ticket is not refundable.
2. This ticket cannot be exchanged, transferred, or resold for commercial gain.
3. Visitors will not be allowed admission to this Event without a valid ticket.
4. For the safety of visitors to the Event, the Organisers reserve the right to refuse
admission, and may, on occasions conduct security searches.
5. Please check all your tickets on purchase, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
6. The Organisers reserve the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or
any part of the Event due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control without
being obliged to refund or exchange tickets.
7. The Organisers cannot accept financial or other responsibility for any loss or
liability incurred by visitors to the Event as a result of contracts entered into by
visitors with any exhibitor or advice sought or obtained from any exhibitor.
8. The Organisers cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to personal
property brought to the Event.
9. Visitors may be filmed or recorded for broadcast or security purposes during the
10. Visitors must supervise their dogs and ensure they are kept on a lead at all times. And don't forget to clear up any mess!
11. If you have any queries regarding your Advance Ticket order, please telephone 0844
If anything is unclear, please check out our FAQ page or complete the contact form:
See Tickets Customer Service