The Night Cafe Tickets and Dates

Read Customer Reviews
THE NIGHT CAFE is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 30.
  • y_2018, m_10, d_18, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_30
  • loc_en_GB, sid_the-night-cafe, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_seetickets
  • bvseo_sdk, net_sdk, 3.1.1.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 16ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT

Sorry there are no shows for The Night Cafe right now.

Past The Night Cafe Events

What people are saying about The Night Cafe

Rated 4 out of 5 by from It was good, great acts. THERE WERE FEW SOUND ISSUES FROM THE START, BUT OTHERWISE GREAT PERFORMANCES AND COVER BANDS.
Date published: 2018-10-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from SO FUN The show was quite small which I actually really liked because I felt more connected to the band and I met a lot of new people. The crowd was very energetic and there was a lot of moshing which I was very into. I would say 90% of the crowd was moshing and the other 10% were getting caught in the mosh unwillingly or attempting to find safe spaces. If you are someone who is not into moshing, I would not recommend this show however if you are someone like me who likes that, I would totally recommend.
Date published: 2018-10-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fantastic gig! Great bands, fantastic venue. Absolutely packed! This lot will hopefully go in to bigger & better things.
Date published: 2018-10-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from sick! absolute sick band, I've been waiting to see them for so long and they didn't disappoint
Date published: 2018-10-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from AmaZiNg night Fantastic, intimate gig, I had a great time. One of my favourite live experiences ever!
Date published: 2018-10-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The Night Café I went to this gig by myself and honestly had a really great time- crowd was brilliant
Date published: 2018-10-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Lovely night It was an amazing experience, seeing other acts too who were really good and them becoming a new favourite. However, one thing I noticed was during the night cafè some of the notes became blurred over the loudness of the guitars but it was still an overwhelming experience, loved every second would go again
Date published: 2018-10-04
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Extremely disappointed If we knew there were going to be 3 support acts then we wouldn't have attended the event, for people who are travelling from far away, there needs to be some sort of programme to show all acts and an approximate time of when the event will finish. We didn't even get to see the Night Cafe and they were the only act we paid for. Absolute joke. Extremely disappointed.
Date published: 2018-10-02
  • y_2018, m_10, d_18, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_30
  • loc_en_GB, sid_the-night-cafe, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_seetickets
  • bvseo_sdk, net_sdk, 3.1.1.0
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 15ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT