More Information about Beautiful Days Tickets
Beautiful Days is the Levellers annual family music festival in the heart of
Devon. 2012 was the 10th festival. It's a family music festival with six
stages, site art, a huge children's area in the centre of the festival,
comedy, theatre, family camping, licensed real ale bars from Otter Brewery &
carefully selected food and craft stalls. The festival has no corporate
sponsorship and does not advertise. More information, including disabled
access, and updates on line-up from beautifuldays.org.
Headliners and first acts announced for Beautiful Days 2013:
Primal Scream, Ocean Colour Scene and Levellers will headline Beautiful Days
2013. Other acts announced include Sinead O'Connor, Arrested Development,
Roy Harper, Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel, Imelda May & The Skatalites.
Full list here http://www.beautifuldays.org/artists/2013-2/
Beautiful Days 2013 Terms & Conditions of Sale
1. Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase.
2. The right of admission is reserved.
3. Management reserve the right to alter or in the event of adverse weather conditions to curtail or cancel the performance.
4. Lost tickets will not be replaced.
5. Animals are not permitted on site.
6. Strictly no glass allowed on site.
7. Strictly no fireworks or fire lanterns allowed on site.
8. There will be no refunds in the event of cancellation.
9. Management reserve the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme if necessary.
10. Under 18's will not be served alcohol and those who appear under 21 may be challenged and refused if proof of age cannot be produced.
11. Anti social behaviour will not be tolerated and persons deemed to be carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities are likely to be ejected without refund.
12. Persons who have gained access to the festival site without a valid ticket or permission or have gained access by fraudulent means, may be searched and will be evicted.
13. Beautiful Days will not be responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings.
14. No petrol generators and no unauthorised sound systems on site.
15. Earliest entry for weekend ticket holders is 2.00pm on Thursday 15 August and they may depart no later than midday on Monday 19 August.
16. Gates close strictly for entry and re-entry at 9.00pm on the Thursday, Friday and Saturday night.
17. Gates will close for entry and re-entry at 3.00pm on Sunday 18 August
18. All vehicles and persons entering site will be liable to be searched.
19. There are no day tickets available.
20. Festival-goers should be aware that Beautiful Days takes place in an outdoor, rural location. There are some roads and pathways on site but the landscape can be difficult to traverse, especially if the weather is bad.
21. Strobe lighting may be used at the festival.
22. Warning: Excessive exposure to loud music may cause hearing damage
What people are saying about Beautiful Days
This area is intended for discussion only. If you have a question about your order, or require customer service you can get in touch via our Customer Service Area. Comments enquiring about existing orders, including personal details, or with questions will be deleted.