Pukka Up Boat Party Tuesday San Antonio
Rio Ibiza, San Antonio, Ibiza.
Get ready for the summer of a lifetime as Pukka Up delivers an unstoppable program for Ibiza 2017! The Pukka Up team are back and bigger than ever with a host of Superstar DJs guests and the Pukka Up resident DJs.
Sailing every Tuesday and Saturday from 6th June 2017 the world famous sunset boat party offers island party goers a feast of Superstar and Resident DJs including the likes of Kungs, Mistajam , Lost Frequeires , Chris Lorenzo ,Camelphat , Disciples, with residents including Aevion (Spinnin), James Campbell, and island favourite, Chris Wright!
Party from day into night surrounded by the beautiful turquoise waters of the Mediterranean and enjoy the ultimate Ibiza sunset experience along the way.
- Entrance to the original sunset boat party
- 3 hour non-stop party on board
- 360 degree sunset views (perfect selfie opportunities)
- 1 free drink
- Superstar Pukka Up Resident DJ's playing the hottest tracks
- Special Guests throughout the summer
- Massive open top sun terrace plus a covered bar area downstairs
- Pre Party at Rio (One of San Antonio's most prestigious bars with roof top views over the harbour), with discounted drinks - exclusive to Pukka Up customers
- Next level on board production
- Pukka Up Dancers on board
- Photographers on board
- All tickets include the 3 hour sunset boat party, one free drink on the boat and entrance to an iconic Ibiza daytime pool party.
- NIGHT tickets will include the 3 hour sunset boat party, one free drink on the boat, and transport to the club (where appropriate from San Antonio Bus station).
- Club entrance will be subject to timing constraints.
- The pre-party starts at 4pm (3pm September) at Rio Bar in San Antonio. Please arrive at the pre party early, with your printed ticket/ e-ticket and ready to board boat.
- The pre party is the location that you exchange your printed ticket/ e-ticket for a wristband. You must exchange your ticket for a wristband by 5pm (4pm September) latest. Pukka Up staff will then walk you to the boat. If you don't redeem ticket for wristband by 5pm (4pm September), then your boat entry is not guaranteed.
- The Pukka Up boats leave from the marina opposite the fountains in the middle of San Antonio. The boat party runs from 6pm (5pm September) for 3 hours.
- Please note that the times change in September. The pre-party starts at 3pm and you need to exchange your ticket for a wristband by 4pm latest. The boat party runs from 5pm for 3 hours.
- Buses to the club (where appropriate) will leave from San Antonio bus station. All information regarding buses will be announced on club announcement.
- Pukka Up is committed to promoting sensible and responsible drinking, and anyone not adhering to this will not be allowed to board the boats or attend the after party or receive a refund.
- Pukka Up reserves the right to change the boat/ time advertised. Pukka Up reserves the right to reschedule the boat party to another time within 24 hours with no refund, due to weather or mechanical problems.
- ANYONE ARRIVING AT THE BOAT AFTER THE ABOVE TIMES WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BOARD. NO ENTRY TO THE BOAT UNLESS TICKET IS EXCHANGED FOR A WRISTBAND AT THE PRE-PARTY. CLUB ENTRY IS ONLY VALID WITH A WRISTBAND COLLECTED FROM THE PRE-PARTY. NO ENTRY TO CLUB WITHOUT VALID WRISTBAND. IF YOU ARRIVE TOO LATE TO REDEMPTION OR MISS THE BOAT YOUR CLUB ENTRY IS NOT VALID. TRAVEL ON THE BOAT PARTY IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE VENDOR ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY INJURIES SUSTAINED WHILE ON BOARD, ALTHOUGH THE BOAT IS INSURED UNDER SPANISH LAW.
Boat Boarding Location