Hop On Hop Off London Bus Tour - 24hrs Ticket & St Paul's Cathedral
More information about Hop On Hop Off London Bus Tour - 24hrs Ticket & St Paul's Cathedral tickets
- Hop on Hop off service with over 60 stops on 4 different routes
- Bus Ticket valid for 24 hours
- Book & travel before 1st April 2017 and get free 24hrs free Hop On Hop Off Tour
- All Open Top buses include free Wi-Fi
- Entrance to St Paul’s Cathedral
- FREE walking tour (worth £10) – voucher valid for TWO days
- FREE River Thames Boat Ride (Worth £7.15)
- View such iconic structures as Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, Tower Bridge and more!
- Buses Depart Every 5-10 mins from Main Tourist Points and Every 15-20 mins from elsewhere
- Live English Speaking Guide on the Essential Route
- Audio Guides available on the Bus in:
Remarkable London bus tour
Explore imperious London in all its grandeur. This incredible value London hop on hop off bus tour grants you the freedom and convenience to explore the city in depth. This tour encompasses world renowned attractions such as the Tower of London, Shakespeare’s Globe and spectacular Westminster Abbey, as well as, of course, the inimitable Buckingham Palace. You will also see the most eminent regions of London, such as distinguished Regent Street, world celebrated Oxford Street and vibrant Piccadilly.
The Essential Tour (Blue route): Covering all the main Central London sights, this route includes a live English speaking guide! See Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral and so much more, as your live guide informs and entertains every step of the way.
The Classic Tour (Red route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
The Grand Tour (Orange route): This route passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many other Central London sights.
The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
Please note: For travel date after 31st March 2017 free 24hrs will not be applicable.
Click here to view route map
St Paul's Cathedral
Enjoy entrance to the Cathedral dedicated to St Paul that has overlooked the City of London since 604 AD. The current Cathedral - the fourth to occupy this site - was designed by the court architect Sir Christopher Wren after its predecessor was destroyed in the Great Fire of London. Dominating the London skyline, the magnificent domed cathedral was completed in 1710. Visitors can explore the interior and enjoy a new multimedia guide which weaves together contemporary photography, archive film footage (including the wedding of HRH Prince Charles & Lady Diana Spencer) and the voices of those who work in St Paul’s today.
Free Walking Tour - Special bonus
Why not follow in the footsteps of Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge or take in the places where the Fab Four worked and played in London. Whichever tour you choose, it’s sure to be an experience to remember.
Choose from the following walking tours:
- The Diamond Jubilee Walking Tour
- The Beatles London Walking Tour
Free River Boat Ride
Take to the water on an enthralling River Thames boat ride and enjoy unique sweeping perspectives over London’s attractions and landmarks, for an altogether different London sightseeing experience. Please see the map for the River Boat Ride Timetable.
Click here to view time table
Rain or snow, you do not lose out with Golden Tours!
Take advantage of our special offer and use your tickets for the day of travel plus get an additional day for free!
Simply visit our Golden Tours Visitor Centre in Victoria with your tickets to redeem this offer. Terms and Conditions apply.
Hop On Hop Off 24 Hours: Daily
Starts: Every 30 minutes between 9:00am and 4:30pm
Departure point: You can join the tour from any of our 60 stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop Off/London Tour Bus.
Note: For travel date after 31st March 2017 free 24hrs will not be applicable.
St. Paul's Cathedral
Monday to Saturday
The Cathedral is open to sightseers between 8.30am - 4.00m (last admission)
The galleries are open to sightseers from 9.30am - 4.15pm (last admission)
Special services or events may close all or part of the Cathedral at short notice.
Sunday open for worship only and there is no sightseeing.
Please click here to view closures
- 24 Hour Hop-on Hop-off Ticket
- Free Wi-Fi on all Open Top buses
- Free Walking Tour
- Free Thames River Boat Ride - Valid one way Embankment or London Eye Pier to Tower Pier or vice versa
- Admission to St. Paul's Cathedral
- Entrances to additional attractions
- Food and drink, unless specified