Hop On Hop Off London Bus Tour - 24hrs Ticket & Madame Tussauds + Tower of London
Tickets not available
More information about Hop On Hop Off London Bus Tour - 24hrs Ticket & Madame Tussauds + Tower of London tickets
- Hop on Hop off Service with Over 60 Stops on 3 different routes
- Tickets valid for 24 hours
- All Open Top buses include free Wi-Fi
- FREE Walking Tour (worth £10) – voucher valid for TWO days
- FREE Point to Point River Thames Boat Ride (Worth £7.15)
- View such iconic structures as Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge and more!
- See celebrated areas of London including Trafalgar Square and Piccadilly
- Enjoy the insights and fascinating facts with a live or audio guided tour
- Buses Depart Every 5-10 mins from Main Tourist Points and Every 15-20 mins from elsewhere
- Live English Speaking Guide on the Essential Route
- Audio Guides in:
- Madame Tussauds has been making wax figures for over 150 years
- The oldest figure on display is ‘Sleeping Beauty’ sculpted in 1763
- See Madame Tussauds’ legendary Chamber of Horrors
- NEW figures include The Queen, Prince William and Kate Middleton, Whitney Houston, Madhuri Dixit-Nene, Rihanna, Justin Bieber, and Lady Gaga
- NEW Super Hero starring in Marvel Super Heroes 4D as Captain America joins the line up
- Measure up to amazing new wax figure re-creating Chris Evans’ portrayal in Marvel Studios’ Captain America: The First Avenger
Tower of London
- Crown Jewels
- Beefeater Tours
- The White Tower
- Prisoners of the Tower
Hop On Hop Off 24 Hours: Daily
Departure point: You can join the tour from any of our 60 stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop off/London Tour Bus.
Click here to view a complete open top bus tour timetable
Click here to view the latest service information
Days of Operation: Daily
Monday to Friday: 9:30am – 5:30pm (last admission 4:30pm)
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am – 6:00pm (last admission 5:00pm)
Click here to view Opening times for 2017
- 25 December: Closed
Tower of London: Daily
1 March to 31 October
Tuesday to Saturday: 9:00am to 5:30pm
Sunday & Monday: 10:00am to 5:30pm (Last admission 5pm)
1 November to 28 February
Tuesday to Saturday: 9:00am to 4:30pm
Sunday & Monday: 10:00am to 4:30pm (Last admission 4pm)
Remarkable London bus tour
Explore imperious London in all its grandeur. This incredible value London Hop on Hop off bus tour grants you the freedom and convenience to explore the city in depth. This tour encompasses world renowned attractions such as the Tower of London, Shakespeare’s Globe and spectacular Westminster Abbey, as well as, of course, the inimitable Buckingham Palace. You will also see the most eminent regions of London, such as distinguished Regent Street, world celebrated Oxford Street and vibrant Piccadilly.
The Essential Tour (Blue route): Covering all the main Central London sights, this route includes a live English speaking guide! See Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral and so much more, as your live guide informs and entertains every step of the way.
The Classic Tour (Red route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
The Grand Tour (Orange route): This route passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many other Central London sights.
The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
Click here to view route map
Free Walking Tour - Special bonus
Why not follow in the footsteps of Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge or take in the places where the Fab Four worked and played in London. The Walking Tour you decide to go on will surely captivate you, with it being an experience to truly remember.
Choose from the following Walking Tours:
- The Royal Walking Tour including the Changing of the Guards
- The Beatles London Walking Tour
Free River Thames Boat Ride
Take to the water on an enthralling River Thames Boat Ride and enjoy unique sweeping perspectives over London’s attractions and landmarks, for an altogether different London sightseeing experience.
Click here to view time table
Madame Tussauds has been making wax figures for over 150 years. Each masterpiece takes four months, and a team of 20 dedicated sculptors, to create. Over 500 precise body measurements are referenced and real head hairs are inserted one by one - all to achieve the kind of astonishing realism that has kept Madame Tussauds world renowned for over two centuries.
Some of Madame Tussauds’ original work and earliest relics are still on display in London, including the death masks she was forced to make during the French Revolution and the Guillotine that beheaded Marie Antoinette. The oldest figure on display is ‘Sleeping Beauty’, a breathing likeness of Louis XV’s sleeping mistress Madame du Barry sculpted in 1763.
Tower of London
HM Tower of London has been designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. One of the most famous castle keeps in the world, it was built to awe, subdue and terrify Londoners and to deter foreign invaders. It’s now an iconic symbol of London and Britain and one of the world’s premier tourist attractions.
- 24 Hour Hop-on Hop-off Ticket
- Free Wi-Fi on all Open Top buses
- Free Walking Tour
- Free River Thames Boat Ride - Valid one way Embankment or London Eye Pier to Tower Pier or vice versa
- Admission to Madame Tussauds
- Admission to the Tower of London
- Entrances to attractions
- Food and drink, unless specified