Hop On Hop Off London Bus Tour - 24hrs Ticket & The Coca-Cola London Eye + Tower of London
Tickets not available
Hop On Hop Off 24 Hours: Daily
Departure point: You can join the tour from any of our 60 stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop Off/London Tour Bus.
Click here to view a complete open top bus tour timetable
Click here to view the latest service information
Coca-Cola London Eye: Daily
Please click here to view opening times 2017
1 January to 31 March: 11.00 AM to 6.00 PM
1 to 13 April: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
14 to 16 April: 10.00 Am to 9.30 PM
17 April: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
18 April to 26 May: 11.00 AM to 6.00 PM
27 May to 3 September: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
4 September to 21 December: 11.00 AM to 6.00 PM
22 & 23 December: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
24 December: 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM
26 to 30 December: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
31 December: 10.00 AM to 3.30 PM
9 to 24 January: Closed
24 December (Chirstmas Eve): 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM
25 December (Christmas Day): Closed
31 December (New Year's Eve): 10.00 AM to 3.30 PM
Tower of London: Daily
1 March to 31 October
Tuesday to Saturday: 9:00am to 5:30pm
Sunday & Monday: 10:00am to 5:30pm (Last admission 5pm)
1 November to 28 February
Tuesday to Saturday: 9:00am to 4:30pm
Sunday & Monday: 10:00am to 4:30pm (Last admission 4pm)
- Hop on Hop off service with over 60 stops on 4 different routes
- Tickets valid for 24 hours
- All Open Top buses include free Wi-Fi
- FREE walking tour (worth £10) – voucher valid for TWO days
- FREE Boat ride (Worth £7.15)
- View such iconic structures as Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge and more!
- See celebrated areas of London including Trafalgar Square and Piccadilly
- Enjoy the insights and fascinating facts with a live or audio guided tour
- Buses Depart Every 5-10 mins from Main Tourist Points and Every 15-20 mins from elsewhere
- Live English Speaking Guide on the Essential Route
- Audio Guides on the Bus in:
- Get 40-kilometre panoramic views on a clear day
- The gradual ride in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules takes approximately 30 minutes
- Night or day, The Coca-Cola London Eye offers spectacular views of London
- You will see many of famous landmarks such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul ’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square.
- 4-D experience
- Interactive touch screen guide
- Crown Jewels
- Beefeater tours
- The White Tower
- Prisoners of the Tower
Explore London in the easiest way possible. This incredible value London hop on hop off bus tour gives you the freedom and convenience to explore the city in depth. This tour includes entry to the Tower of London and a flight on the London Eye.
Start by boarding one of our many 'blue' hop on hop off buses for a trip around London passing attractions such as Shakespeare's Globe and spectacular Westminster Abbey, as well as, of course, the inimitable Buckingham Palace. You will also see the most eminent regions of London, such as Regent Street and the shopping capital of the world, Oxford Street and vibrant Piccadilly.
As the bus passes the Tower of London and the Coca-cola London Eye, simply hop off and enjoy seeing the Crown Jewels and rising high above the buildings on the London Eye. Once you ready, board the bus again for evem more memories. Our Blue route has a live English speaking guide onboard.
The Essential Tour (Blue route): Covering all the main Central London sights, this route includes a live English speaking guide! See Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St Paul's Cathedral and so much more, as your live guide informs and entertains every step of the way.
The Classic Tour (Red route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London's Museum Quarter.
The Grand Tour (Orange route): This route passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many other Central London sights.
The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
Click here to view route map
Free Walking Tour - Special bonus
Why not follow in the footsteps of Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge or take in the places where the Fab Four worked and played in London. The walking tour you decide to go on will surely captivate you, with it being an experience to truly remember.
Choose from the following walking tours:
- The Royal Walking Tour including the Changing of the Guards
- The Beatles London Walking Tour
Free River Boat Ride
Take to the water on an enthralling River Thames boat ride and enjoy unique sweeping perspectives over London's attractions and landmarks, for an altogether different London sightseeing experience. Please see the map for the River Boat Ride Timetable.
Please click here to view time table
- 24 Hour Hop-on Hop-off Ticket
- Free Wi-Fi on all Open Top buses
- Free Walking Tour
- Free Thames River Boat Ride - Valid one way Embankment or London Eye Pier to Tower Pier or vice versa
- Admission to The Coca-Cola London Eye
- Admission to Tower of London
- Entrances to attractions
- Food and drink, unless specified