The Coca-Cola London Eye - Fast Track
- Fast Track Ticket to Beat the Queues
- Incredible Views of London From 135 Metres High
- A Spectacular 30 Minute Ride
- London Looks Beautiful Both Day and Night
- See Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square
- All standard ticket guests wishing to see the 4D Experience would need to join the 4D entrance queue with their tickets 45 minutes prior to their booked time.
- Alternately visit at your leisure after your experience.
- Please come to the Priority Check-in Desk 15 minutes before your scheduled experience time.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or over.
- The busiest period at the Coca-Cola London Eye is between 12 noon and 3pm, so it is advisable to visit at a different time.
The Coca-Cola London Eye, Riverside Building,
County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
Nearest Train Station: Waterloo
Nearest Underground: Waterloo
Bus Routes: 211, 77, 381
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
Coca-Cola London Eye opening times:
Please click here to view opening times 2017
1 January to 31 March: 11.00 AM to 6.00 PM
1 to 13 April: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
14 to 16 April: 10.00 Am to 9.30 PM
17 April: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
18 April to 26 May: 11.00 AM to 6.00 PM
27 May to 3 September: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
4 September to 21 December: 11.00 AM to 6.00 PM
22 & 23 December: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
24 December: 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM
26 to 30 December: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
31 December: 10.00 AM to 3.30 PM
9 to 24 January: Closed
24 December (Chirstmas Eve): 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM
25 December (Christmas Day): Closed
31 December (New Year's Eve): 10.00 AM to 3.30 PM
Don't waste time standing in a queue, purchase a fast track ticket, speed past part of the queue and receive your tickets just 15 minutes before the experience. The London Eye is a brilliant attraction, so at peak times it gets extremely busy.
The Coca-Cola London Eye
Experiencing the Eye is a London must. Sweeping gently over the breathtaking sights of London is a special moment that lets you see the city from a totally different angle. Look down upon the glittering River Thames, the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben and St James's Park. The ride takes 30 minutes, so there's plenty of time to take photos and enjoy the view.
The London Eye 4D
A fun 3D movie is made extra special with the addition of wind, bubbles and mist! Watch a touching story of a little girl and her father in London. At first they can't see the sights, but as they spot the London Eye, it all changes. A beautiful time lapse and firework display brings the movie to life.
Please note: All standard ticket guests wishing to see the 4D Experience will need to join the 4D entrance queue with their tickets 45 minutes prior to their booked time.