Father John Misty
Piece Hall, Halifax.
Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult. We cannot issue refunds to under 14s who are not accompanied by an adult.
Please note, this is an outdoor venue
For disabled access bookings please contact the Piece Hall Box office on 01422 525222 prior to booking tickets.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THE PIECE HALL TRUST
Conditions of Sale: General Conditions
1. Please adhere to published ticket limits. Orders exceeding the ticket limit may be cancelled without notice by The Piece Hall at its discretion. This includes duplicate orders having the same name, billing address or credit card.
2. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase, the organisers reserve the right to alter the bill without prior notification. Tickets will only be refunded if the whole event is cancelled, if this occurs only the face value will be refunded.
3. Tickets must not be resold or transferred. Tickets cannot be advertised for transfer or sale.
4. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to check all tickets at the time of purchase or on arrival (by post/email).
5. All ticket prices quoted are for tickets purchased in advance of the event. The management or promoter reserves the right to change the price at any time.
6. Any complaints about a ticket holder's ability to view or enjoy the event shall be made to the Management/promoter promptly prior to or during the event
7. In order to ensure The Piece Hall is a safe environment, we may search you, your clothing, bags or other items at any time at our sole discretion. Refusal or failure to co-operate in any search may result in your being refused entry or being ejected from the venue.
8. Bottles, cans, glass and alcohol are prohibited from being brought into the venue.
9. The unauthorised use of cameras, mobile phones, video or other form or recording equipment is strictly prohibited
10. Items which are or may be illegal including, without limitation, weapons, fireworks, drugs and other controlled substances are strictly prohibited.
11. The Piece Hall reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to refuse admission or eject any person from the site if it considers their behaviour or conduct is likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or distress to others. If admission is refused no monies shall be refunded.
12. Please avoid bringing a bag if possible, if you must it should be no larger than a small handbag or a canvas tote bag. Please do not bring rucksacks, suitcases or other large bags. There are no cloakroom facilities at The Piece Hall.
13. It is your responsibility to keep your personal possessions safe at all times whilst at The Piece Hall. Neither the management or promoter can accept responsibility for personal property brought into the venue unless caused by the negligence of the promoter or venue management.
14. The management or promoter reserves the right to amend or make alterations to the published details of the event as shall become necessary.
15. All attendees entering the venue consent to being filmed or recorded by or on behalf of The Piece Hall, or another authorised third party. All rights in the Recording shall be owned by The Piece Hall, or authorised third party.